Thursday, March 19, 2009,
Well the title say it all...
I'm having a bad cold right now and also a bad headache...
You would be thinking why the hell am still blogging and not resting right??
I don't know myself hahaha...
Maybe my block nose is stopping me from having a good sleep...
I can't breath properly. ARGH!!!!..
Feel like taking a vaccum and sucking out that yellowish-greenish mucus...
Hahaha damn i'm so dirty... hahaha...
Well couldn't be blame. I'm a straight forward guy...
Weird thing is that i am not that straight forward when i'm trying to confess my feeling towards someone... Especially when i like a girl haha...
Damn my secret is out... hahaha
Yea i will become this different guy, very the shy-shy one...
Hahahaha couldn't imagine myself like that ahhahaah...
Anyways can't wait for this sunday...
Y??
Well there's a reunion with old buddies from my previous batch not this last years batch..
Sadly some of them whom i hope to meet is not down for the reunion due to some reasonable reasons...
Well there's always be a next time to meet them...
Lets just hope this reunion will me a memorable one...
But still i have no idea where this reunion will be held and what activities we goin to do ahahah...
Maybe i will stop this post here...
Bye2...
till den,
i'm outz..
confuse right now..
7:57 AM