Saturday, March 21, 2009,
Something bugging me right now...
Same time making me wonder....
Yesterday there's someone who added me at msn...
I don't want to mention who it is but i can only that someone is a she...
Okay like most people, u would be wondering who is this stranger who added me right??..
First question u will ask is who is this person...
So she told her name and weird stuff is that she told me that my best friend asked her to add me...
So i was like ookkaayy, why in god name will he ask her to do that...
I was thinking maybe my friend wanted me to get to know her because he want me to happy as i can get a gf yadayadayada...
Whatever...
Anyways as i was busy chatting suddenly my friend pm me and talk to me..
He ask me not to put hope on this girl as she has this bad character which i don't intend to talk about..
When he told everything about this bad character even asked me to just be friends with and nothing more..
Stop right here for a minute ...
On top I've written that my friend asked her to add me...
Then suddenly he said that i should just be friends with and nothing more..
Does this even made sense...
Why did he asked her to add me in the first place if he knows about her bad character...
So now who is telling the truth???
Firstly i don't even know her....
Second is that usually my friend would introduce me to some girl to get to know them...
So why he intro this girl to me and told me to be just friends and nothing more...??
WHY WHY???
I will seek the truth sooner or later...
And yeah that's all...
If u feel this post is crap, i would agree with u...
Reasons is, for posting this post that i just wanna let this thing out of my nerve..
So yeah is u guys wanna give some comments on this issue by all means tagged on the tag board on the left...
So yeah!, that's all for today's post...
I am also very excited about tomorrow because of the reunion that is being held..
So wait up for my next post on tomorrow's event...
Till den,
I'm outz of here....
6:36 AM