Saturday, April 25, 2009,
Hello world ahaha..
How u all??..
Well is been a week since i updated me blog.
Well i've been busy u know with SCHOOL..
Yup yup SCHOOL.
I've started schooling bebey.
K lets me just tell u roughly what happened during my 1st week of school.
Well first day is always the awkward day as it is the first Durh.
Dono most the people in class..
And that is the day i got my first problem.
Is not that problem but my question in class is a problem, get it?
ok anyways.
Got into my first team get to know some of them..
Then U figure the rest i'm to lazy to type hahaha..
Everyday problem after problem..
Presentation after presentation.
I still need some getting use to with the studying method..
Damn confusing and abit difficult..
Well i must endure this situation for three years.
i guess soon enough i will get the hang of it.
Anyways i don't regret goin into this school.(or am i??hmm)
Wth i'm in already lets make the best out of it..
I got some picture but too bad i can't upload cause havin problem with the uploading no haha..
Till den,
I'm outz
4:45 AM