image
Sunday, April 05, 2009,

Okay ermm hey...
How are you all huh??...
Been busy reading this pathetic blog of mine??...
My blog skin is in serious need of a change...
Look at it! is plain dull and DARK....
I don't know why i chose this theme anyway...
Haiz..
Actually i have no mood to blog...
But there's this someone that kept pestering me to blog, so yar here i am BLOGGING..
Anyway ermm life have been dull mostly...
Nothing much happening...
Sit at home wake up, eat, on computer and sleep again...
Well serve me right for being to lazy to work...
So no use complaining..
Update: now i am downloading and reformating music,
blogging and chatting...
From morning till afternoon i went to Assyakirin mosque, then went to pasir panjang and have breakfast/lunch..
Then went to labrador park and chill with the whole family..
The best part it was raining heavily when we were there...
Luckily we were sitting under a shelter...
And lightning and was like damn near and super loud as the whole phenomena was like directly on top of us...
Damn scary..
Few more days or week, school going to start...
So am i ready for school??
I don't know...
I feel freak out by it...
I am ready/not ready/nervous...
Haha weird...
Well i need to think positive..
Yeah..
Think positive Yudi...
GOGOGOGO!!!
Anyway last friday came down for Npcc..
Main motive was to find out some problems that is brewing right now...
After much detective work(wth yudi)...
I find out the problem..
Same all old problem...
Why must it always repeat...
Just hope they work out their differences...
Just feel like stopping the mess but maybe, not getting into it is much more better...
So i seriously hope that u guys better stop this stupid thing can...
Why bother right?..
HAIZ..
So yar thats all for now..
Till den,
i'm outz...



8:45 AM