image
Friday, May 15, 2009,

Hello world hahahha.
I know it has such along time since I updated this bloody blog of mine ahaa.
Reason: I don't have the umhp to blog u know.
Too lazy maybe...
And i don't know what to blog haha.
Any o how.
Lets start on school.
I have been in RP for 4 weeks that include today i guess haha.
Well my class is damn fun lor.
Luckily.
But the module's well i can say that some suck depending on the problem given.
Well i've been struggling with Cognitive Problem Solving, Maths and enterprise skill.
If u guys don't know what is Cognitive and enterprise well go ask your RP friends if u have.
Okay about today.
Well i don't learn anything for today.
I was like one sotong in class, don't what today problem about.
By the way i had programming module today.
Hahaha.
Serious i'm lost about today module.
I don't know what the hell is today module about.
Today i go home with a blank brain.
Yea.
And today's RJ question is an interesting one.
The question is. Think of a fruit that reminds me of C105 and why?
Btw C105 is my module which is programming.
Interesting right.
Ya anyways thats all actually haha.
Yujing, Ether i linked ready arh. Don't say i never argh.
till den,
i'm outz....!

6:25 AM