Well hi... Yea i know it has been a long time since i blog. Been wanting to blog actually but as usually to lazy u know. Now when i'm trying blog i have no idea what to talk about ahaha..
Lets talk about school. Well school has going quite "smoothly" By now u all should know that RP has been hit with quite a number of H1N1 virus . So a few weeks back i guess, all year one was ask to quarantine ourselves for a week and we will be having e-learning. And i will tell u it is freaking irritating way of learning. I didn't even study during the whole e-learning. It was epic difficult and chaotic. Anyway this has already pass like super far ready...
Errrr.... Okay don't what to talk about now.. Ouh tomorrow i will be having my UT2 which is super fast and it is enterprise skill module. Luckily tomorrow is science module yeay ahaha
Okay la thats all hahaha byeeeee!!!!!!!
4:57 AM
The Mime
Yudi
Has been alive for 19 years
RPian
Aerospace Avionics
I dunno what to do with my life
I'm the Patrick in Bikini Bottom
I'm half-australian. NOT.