Yea that was my my face when i was doing my math revision for tomorrow UT. Okay for this one week, i have 3 UT and tomorrow is the second last and thursday will be Programming-_-"... I don't know how am i going to answer the question for tomorrow UT. Haiz sadden when i got E for the first math UT. How demoralizing... Well i need to get a better grade tomorrow.
I got an email from my Cognitive Faci... I will have a 30 mins meeting with him. How scary man.. Hmm what will be discussing on wednesday... Very curious.. Will i be able to talk.... I doubt so eee scary... Well yea just blog for nothing actually. Something good was about to happen but then it was last minute change.. Finally meeting up but sian cancel... SADDEN... Arh nemind lor... There will always a next time...
Well today Enterprise UT seem easy then the first althought i got B for it.. Yea B... Unbelievable right.. I too can't believe it till now. Man i've been getting such demoralizing comment from Enterprise Faci. So thought i would like get quite a bad grade. But then i got B... Hhahahaha must celebrate man .....:) Anyways Cognitive still have not yet get the grade which is pathetic. Darn slow sia...
Now i want play Burnout Paradise ahaha. It has been such a long time u know since i play any game.. Since school reopen, i didn't touch my games... Man misssssssssssssssssssssssssss it so much haha... OK..... GAME TIME TOODLES haaanyahahah
6:08 AM
The Mime
Yudi
Has been alive for 19 years
RPian
Aerospace Avionics
I dunno what to do with my life
I'm the Patrick in Bikini Bottom
I'm half-australian. NOT.